[<--] Indice [-->]

From otted <otted@autistici.org>
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 01:02:46 +0200
Subject RE: [HaCkmEeTiNg] traduzione [en] proclama hm

versione integrata di tutte le correzioni/suggerimenti
arrivati online e offline (mi avete pure perseguitata in pvt)

se odo vuole, la passi all'amico_tascabile_monolingua per ultima revisione
se no, per quanto mi riguarda, va su e si passa al resto.

bisous
f.

---

HACKMEETING 2002 Bologna, 21-22-23 June 2002

Hackmeeting is a meeting of italian digital communities and
countercultures. Three days of workshops, games, parties, debates,
interchanges of view/ideas and common learning. Hacking as an attitude:
this is our vision, not just computer knowledge.

We are "hacker" all day long, even when we aren't using a computer, when we
fight to change what we dislike, as the untrue and forced information, as
the exploitation of not affordable but expensive technologies, as the
unavoidableness of acknowledging information without any interaction.

This is the fifth edition of the italian hackmeeting. As the previous ones,
this year the happening will take place in an autonomously runned location,
Teatro Polivalente Occupato
(TPO http://www.ecn.org/tpo/) in Bologna.
And as we did in the past, this edition is totally self-managed and
self-financed. We haven't any sponsors nor label.

Organization is attended by a virtual group which set up both tech aspects
and logistics on hackmeeting@kyuzz.org mailing list.

The meeting heart is the "networked space", an area in which everyone can
bring his own computer and wire to the net to communicate with all the
others, experimenting, playing and sharing freely everyone's stuff. It
isn't a public net, in fact it will not be possibile to access to it from
the Internet; neither from the net will be possibile to access to the
Internet. We encourage internal sharing of knowledge. And we encourage the
use of free and not for commercial use technologies and software, i.e.
Linux OS and other programs developed by this way of thinking.

Hackmeeting is also workshops and debates, freely open to the public, in
which we'll talk about technology but also politics. We'll develop the
debate about digital rights the Italian digital underground has been
discussing for a long time; we'll talk about free software and related ways
of thinking, we'll talk about net economies, net work and more over.

For more info: read our FAQ or join mailing list.

CYBERPUNK IS AN ATTITUDE.

---

 >> otted
"niente. un vuoto grigio.
nessuna matrice. nessuna griglia.
nessun cyberspazio"

---
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe hackmeeting" in
the body of a message to majordomo@kyuzz.org

[<--] Indice [-->]