[<--] Indice [-->]

From "Rex Huffman & Associates" <rha@insurancemail.net>
Date Mon, 6 May 2002 20:31:30 -0400
Subject [HaCkmEeTiNg] $500 1st Annuity Sale Bonus

Title: $500 1st Annuity Sale Bonus

Rising Rates Guaranteed
UP Your Income...First Sale Bonus $500

A New GUARANTEED ANNUITY
That Keeps Going UP And UP And UP....
Increasing Rates - All Guaranteed Flexible or Single Premiums
Nursing Home Waiver* Issue Age 0-85**
Rising Interest Rates Graph
Rex Huffman & Associates
800-749-9900 ext. 123
Call today...$500 Bonus
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name: Insurance IQ Logo
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

*Most States. **Surrender charge varies for ages 56+ in CT, IN, MD, OK, SC. Contracts issued by and bonus sponsored by USG Annuity & Life Company/Equitable Life Insurance Company of Iowa, 909 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA 50309. For agents only. Rates subject to change. Product and features not available in all states. IRAs/qualified plans are already tax deferred. Consider other annuity features. We reserve the right to alter or end bonuses at any time. Minimum premium for bonus $20,000. (AD020257).